Regular Clinic Hours
Monday - 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
Tuesday - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday - 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday - 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
After regular clinic hours, please call 580-596-2800 for our automated phone attendant.
On-call staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
For Emergencies, please call 911
· In order to make your visit with us as smooth and quick as possible, it is necessary for you to telephone for an appointment.
· If your appointment is for a routine or follow-up visit, you will speak with a receptionist.
· If you are calling for an urgent situation, you will be connected to a staff nurse so that your health needs may be assessed quickly and your appointment may be made according to your needs.
· If you are inquiring about lab results or anything else related directly to your healthcare needs you will speak to a receptionist, and they will send a message detailing your needs to a staff nurse.
If you must miss your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible so that another patient can be scheduled.
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENTS:
· Valid picture ID (driver’s license, state or federal issued ID, etc.)
· If applying for our sliding fee scale, bring previous year’s income tax return or another form of income verification.
· Your insurance co pay or fee for appointment.
· If your current address is different from the one on your ID, bring a utility bill with your current address on it. Bring all medication bottles to each appointment. Bring children’s immunization records, if you have them.
· Notify us if your address, phone number, employment or family status changes.