· If there are no refills on your medication, please have your pharmacy send a refill request to us.
· A provider will look at the request and determine if it is time for you to be seen in the office, or if a refill can be sent to your pharmacy without an appointment being scheduled.
· This may take up to 24-48 hours, so be sure to call at least 24 hours in advance for refills.
· Be sure to allow extra time for weekends and holidays.
· It is the policy of Great Salt Plains Health Center to treat all information confidentially. This includes patient records and conversations. We will investigate any reported violation of this policy. If you have any questions, please ask any front desk receptionist for information.
· Great Salt Plains Health Center makes every effort to provide our patients with an environment that is safe, private, and respectful of our patient’s needs. If you have a complaint about our services, facilities or staff, we want to hear from you. We will do everything that we can to see that your experience with us is professional in every way.
ISSUES OF CARE
· Great Salt Plains Health Center is committed to your participation in care decisions.
· As a patient, you have the right to ask questions and receive answers regarding the course of clinical care recommended by any of our health providers, including discontinuing care.
· We urge you to follow the healthcare decisions given to you by our providers.
· However, if you have any doubts or concerns, or if you questions about the care prescribed by our providers, please ask.
The staff at Great Salt Plains Health Center appreciates your ongoing support of the health center, and we look forward to serving you and your family as your medical home.
Absolutely NO SMOKING is allowed in any of part of the Health Center including parking lot or any part of grounds.